Twilight Signum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Signum

A basic rp site for now.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Horse stable-like House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi

Arashi

Male Number of posts : 30
Signum Colour : dark and bright red pattern
Command Phrase : Serve me you filthy beast!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Horse stable-like House Empty
PostSubject: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:33 am

~Home of Arashi~

-gets up from the hay and tries to find something inside the stable which resembles a backpack-
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:49 am

"well time to move...into the city....need to gain some wealth before i can leave...", he sighed and threw any piece of cloth and food he could find into the backpack-like bag he found and then walked away from the house towards the big city of celestia.
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:58 am

He arrived in Celestia and was shocked at how wealthy the people in this village actually were.

"Wow...that's sick....i probably can't even afford a sandwich....meh...i can try.."

So he walked towards a streetshop and saw that a single sandwich was being sold for ..." 1000 BUCKS !?!?!?!? THAT'S INHUMAN !!!" , he yelled and walked away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Maik Howaito

Maik Howaito

Male Number of posts : 52
Signum Colour : White
Command Phrase : Release:Purify yourself, Shiro. Recall: The world has been purified! Recall your essence, Shiro!

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:03 am

-leans up against a tree, laughing at arashi-
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:06 am

He stops walking and turns his face towards maik and glares at him, "what's there to laugh about?", he asked in an angry behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Maik Howaito

Maik Howaito

Command Phrase : Release:Purify yourself, Shiro. Recall: The world has been purified! Recall your essence, Shiro!

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:07 am

Its always fun to watch someone who hasnt been to Celestia try to buy a sandwhich...
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:09 am

"Oh, it's funny to see how naive people from the cities are...they still think all people that come from the countryside don't know anything about the world...well..", takes a bite of a sandwich , as he previously stole them, and continued walking away.
Back to top Go down
Maik Howaito

Maik Howaito

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:14 am

-laughs more- Right, right... Thats why you screamed out when you heard the price.
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:16 am

"who would think a countryside boy that can't even afford a sandwich would steal one?...everyone ...", laughs and finishes the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Maik Howaito

Maik Howaito

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:18 am

Right, right... Well thats probably the most fun ill get out of this visit.
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:19 am

Shows you the peace-sign and walks out of your sight.
Back to top Go down
Maik Howaito

Maik Howaito

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:20 am

Wierdo..-starts walking back to Zanark-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse stable-like House   Horse stable-like House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse stable-like House
Page 1 of 1