Twilight Signum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Signum

A basic rp site for now.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sewers of Celestia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi

Arashi

Male Number of posts : 30
Signum Colour : dark and bright red pattern
Command Phrase : Serve me you filthy beast!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Sewers of Celestia Empty
PostSubject: Sewers of Celestia   Sewers of Celestia Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:02 pm

"Gah...just to get rid of that guy i had to go into these sewers....i hate it....meh...guess it's better than in the stable..", he laughed to himself and hurried to find an exit to the sewers.

He was walking through the sewers for quiet some time now, many rats and cockroaches had passed his way, "Such a gross place...oh well..", he sat down to rest his legs a little.
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

Male Number of posts : 30
Signum Colour : dark and bright red pattern
Command Phrase : Serve me you filthy beast!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Sewers of Celestia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewers of Celestia   Sewers of Celestia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:58 pm

He mysteriously finds a weirdly shaped gate and rushes over to it , to take a closer look, but as he came closer to the gate the gate suddenly shone up brightly, along with his signum and he was pulled into the gate by a force he could never have explained.
Back to top Go down

Sewers of Celestia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Signum :: Continent :: Celestia Village-
Jump to: