Twilight Signum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Signum

A basic rp site for now.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ash's (Ashley's) Singum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley-Rosalina

Ashley-Rosalina

Female Number of posts : 11
Signum Colour : Red
Command Phrase : Release From My Field of Tiger Liles, You May See The Beautiful Ashley
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Ash's (Ashley's) Singum Empty
PostSubject: Ash's (Ashley's) Singum   Ash's (Ashley's) Singum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:11 am

Signum Name: (All this will be edited after your Signum is approved) Kymono

Signum color: Red and Pink

Signum Command Phrase: Release From My Field of Tiger Lillies! You May Enter and See The Beautiful Ashley!

Signum release form: (Takes the form of a weapon) Flaming Katana

Signum abilities:(Up too 5) Cloning-Creates clones of your signum, Lightning Blast-Shoots a blast of lightning at your opponet, Poison Mist Evap-Signum turns into poison mist for 3 post, Lightning Barrier- Creates a barrier of lightning that closes in on your opponet, Bide - Stores a great amount of power then releases in a big blast

Signum Summoning Appearance: A purple mist surronding Kymono. Which evolves into a spark then brings her out into the open showing her neko form

Signum Fusion Appearance: Kyomono has lightning sparks around her and purple fire/mist at the edges of her long purple hair and she is a neko

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Female Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Ash's (Ashley's) Singum   Ash's (Ashley's) Singum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 am

COnsidering you said Rocket Launching I'll have to deny it unless you edit >_>
Back to top Go down
http://twilightsignum.heavenforum.com
Ashley-Rosalina

Ashley-Rosalina

Female Number of posts : 11
Signum Colour : Red
Command Phrase : Release From My Field of Tiger Liles, You May See The Beautiful Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ash's (Ashley's) Singum   Ash's (Ashley's) Singum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 am

k Rosey me edited
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Female Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Ash's (Ashley's) Singum   Ash's (Ashley's) Singum Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:30 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightsignum.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash's (Ashley's) Singum   Ash's (Ashley's) Singum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash's (Ashley's) Singum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Signum :: Your first category :: Signum Registration-
Jump to: