Twilight Signum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Signum

A basic rp site for now.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naraca Sorindoh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraca Sorindoh

Naraca Sorindoh

Male Number of posts : 8
Signum Colour : silver with red
Command Phrase : come and bring salvation
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Naraca Sorindoh Empty
PostSubject: Naraca Sorindoh   Naraca Sorindoh Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:19 pm

Name:Naraca Sorindoh

Affiliation:: (Evil, good, neutral) Neutral

Village: (these are not all finished yet, if you have any suggestions for a village pm me about it) no village

Appearance: avatar

Signum Name: (All this will be edited after your Signum is approved) Berial

Signum color: a flaming all over with black skin like hardend lava

Signum Command Phrase: come and bring salvaion

Signum release form: (Takes the form of a weapon) my avatars sword

Signum abilities:

-Flaming colurs:it can shoot giant flame shots in many shapes and sizes
-Rain of fire:it can shoot flame in the air and it will rain down on the enemy
-Flame ball:it can shoot many fire balls from its tip
-Fire Hurricane:it can shoot from my hand a hurricane of fire
-Super Nova:its strongest attack is making a giant ball of fire above him the size of the moon then it will spin its sword around dancing then it will stop on a pose then fire will come up from the ground lifting the opponent then the giant ball of fire will fire down on the opponent

Signum Summoning Appearance: https://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x80/Pheen-X/?action=view&current=938687_20070430_screen064.jpg(srry your going to have to look at the link i have no idea how to put pics here)

[b]Signum Fusion Appearance:ya know to make it easy just my avatar but with that demon shape behind like its not that strong looking but its really very powerful

[b]Sample RP post:
*i walk across hills* alone or not you can be sad over a beautiful day....heh to bad im going to mess the place up a bit *i take out my sword then i run and swing the air wiht my sword* im going to need a sparing partner *i stop then close my eyes* come out and bring salvation *my summon comes up then i jump up at it and i slash at it but i slams me down* hehe i can never beat you
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Male Number of posts : 51
Signum Colour : orange
Command Phrase : shine your light
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Naraca Sorindoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naraca Sorindoh   Naraca Sorindoh Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:35 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Naraca Sorindoh
Page 1 of 1